Here are some of my favorite and easy frugal ideas.
1. If you get the paper it comes in a plastic bag each morning. Instead of throwing the bag away use it to temporarily hold dirty diapers in your diaper bag.
2. Plastic grocery bags make great liners for small garbage cans.
3. Reduce the strain on your freezer by keeping it full -- it runs more efficiently.
4. Buy a crock pot and use it often!
5. Check out movies, music, and books from the library.
6. Stop paying for regular long distance and use MagicJack or Skype.
7. Use cloth diapers instead of disposables. (Here is a nifty calculator to show you how much you save.)
8. Plant a vegetable garden.